Voting for the M&IT Awards 2019 is now open!
Please see a copy of the voting rules below.
Votes will only be accepted from bona-fide event organisers.
- Only UK-based bona-fide event organisers are permitted to vote.
- Potential nominees are not permitted to vote for themselves.
- Suppliers to the industry are not permitted to vote.
- An organisation cannot be voted for in more than three categories.
- Votes received from the same person will be excluded.
- Potential nominees are not permitted to suggest the names of other organisations for other voting categories.
- No cross canvassing between suppliers (e.g venue/caterer) is permitted.
- The personal identifier question must be completed on all forms in order for votes to be registered.
- Votes must be cast by 5th December 2018 to be registered.
- The decision of the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) on behalf of the organisers is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winner is selected at random by the Audit Bureau of Circulations and the winner will be announced w/c 7th January 2019. This prize is available to the individual selected and is not transferable and must be redeemed within the voucher period offered.
- Potential nominees can supply the weblink www.mitawards.co.uk/vote to their clients.
- Potential nominees are not permitted to offer their own incentives or gifts to encourage votes (this will be checked by random calls to voters) on any material referencing the M&IT Awards voting and should clearly state that it is the organisers who are offering the incentive prize.
- Potential nominees should not infer that they have been nominated in any category in their promotional material.
- Potential nominees are permitted to highlight the relevant award category for their organisation in their promotional material.
- Potential nominees who have been a previous winner or runner-up are permitted to highlight this fact in their promotional material.
- Votes will only be accepted through the online voting form. Hard copy votes will no longer be accepted.
- It is recommended that suppliers seek approval of their promotional material (to encourage event organisers to take part in the voting) from the Audit Bureau of Circulations prior to distribution.
The ABC/organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation.
Note: By placing your votes you consent to the collection and use of your information by CAT Media and meetpie.com You may update or correct your information at any time.