Voting for the M&IT Awards 2021 is now open.
Please see a copy of the voting rules below.
Votes will only be accepted from bona-fide event organisers.
- Only UK-based bona-fide event organisers are permitted to vote.
- Potential nominees are not permitted to vote for themselves.
- Suppliers to the industry are not permitted to vote.
- An organisation cannot be voted for in more than three categories.
- Votes received from the same person will be excluded.
- Potential nominees are not permitted to suggest the names of other organisations for other voting categories.
- No cross canvassing between suppliers (e.g venue/caterer) is permitted.
- The personal identifier question must be completed on all forms in order for votes to be registered.
- Votes must be cast by 9th June 2021 to be registered.
- The decision of the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) on behalf of the organisers is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winner is selected at random by the Audit Bureau of Circulations and the winner will be announced July 2021. This prize is available to the individual selected and is not transferable and must be redeemed within the voucher period offered.
- Potential nominees can supply the weblink www.mitawards.co.uk/vote to their clients.
- Potential nominees are not permitted to offer their own incentives or gifts to encourage votes (this will be checked by random calls to voters) on any material referencing the M&IT Awards voting and should clearly state that it is the organisers who are offering the incentive prize.
- Potential nominees should not infer that they have been nominated in any category in their promotional material.
- Potential nominees are permitted to highlight the relevant award category for their organisation in their promotional material.
- Potential nominees who have been a previous winner or runner-up are permitted to highlight this fact in their promotional material.
- Votes will only be accepted through the online voting form. Hard copy votes will no longer be accepted.
- It is recommended that suppliers seek approval of their promotional material (to encourage event organisers to take part in the voting) from the Audit Bureau of Circulations prior to distribution.
The ABC/organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation.
Note: By placing your votes you consent to the collection and use of your information by Northstar Meetings Group and meetpie.com. You may update or correct your information at any time.