Canvass for votes
To entice your clients to vote, M&IT are offering them the chance to win a fantastic trip for two.
The winner of the M&IT Awards 2020 voting prize will receive a 7 night stay for 2 at our gold award winning, Luxury Included® Sandals Grande Antigua resort in a Mediterranean Club Level Suite, economy flights, along with an Island Routes Caribbean Adventures excursion whilst in resort.
The splendour of Europe’s warm southern region unfolds at the Six Star, all-suite Mediterranean Village. This extravagant enclave of grand European style boasts the Eastern Caribbean’s largest zero-entry pool edged by chic cabanas and spectacular sea views from the dramatic Sunset Tower.
During your stay enjoy the Mediterranean club suite beautifully furnished with a four-poster king-sized bed and a catamaran cruise where you can snorkel on the reef or swim in the warm Caribbean waters.
The prize will be available to one lucky winner, just for voting for their favourite events industry suppliers. The prize winner is selected at random by the ABC – Audit Bureau of Circulations.
You can canvass for votes by encouraging your clients to vote for you and the information on this page is designed to help you make the most of canvassing.
Promote by email
To assist you and for your convenience, we have created some banners which you can use on your promotional email activity. Please download them on the link below. If you would prefer to create your own artwork to encourage M&IT Awards voting, please ensure that it clearly states that the prize is being offered by M&IT. All email voters can be directed to our online voting page www.mitawards.co.uk/vote
Get your promotional material checked
We want all votes to count and the full rules of promotion can be found below, however, if you would like your promotional material checked by M&IT, please email a copy through to Liz Coleridge on firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a banner / QR code
Use any of these banners/QR code below to promote your company for the M&IT Awards 2019 or create your own. Your banner must clearly state that the prize is being offered by M&IT to adhere to the promotional rules.
Please see a copy of the voting rules below.
Votes will only be accepted from bona-fide event organisers.
- Only UK-based bona-fide event organisers are permitted to vote.
- Potential nominees are not permitted to vote for themselves.
- Suppliers to the industry are not permitted to vote.
- An organisation cannot be voted for in more than three categories.
- Votes received from the same person will be excluded.
- Potential nominees are not permitted to suggest the names of other organisations for other voting categories.
- No cross canvassing between suppliers (e.g venue/caterer) is permitted.
- The personal identifier question must be completed on all forms in order for votes to be registered.
- Votes must be cast by 4th December 2019 to be registered.
- The decision of the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) on behalf of the organisers is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winner is selected at random by the Audit Bureau of Circulations and the winner will be announced w/c 6th January 2020. This prize is available to the individual selected and is not transferable and must be redeemed within the voucher period offered.
- Potential nominees can supply the weblink www.mitawards.co.uk/vote to their clients.
- Potential nominees are not permitted to offer their own incentives or gifts to encourage votes (this will be checked by random calls to voters) on any material referencing the M&IT Awards voting and should clearly state that it is the organisers who are offering the incentive prize.
- Potential nominees should not infer that they have been nominated in any category in their promotional material.
- Potential nominees are permitted to highlight the relevant award category for their organisation in their promotional material.
- Potential nominees who have been a previous winner or runner-up are permitted to highlight this fact in their promotional material.
- Votes will only be accepted through the online voting form. Hard copy votes will no longer be accepted.
- It is recommended that suppliers seek approval of their promotional material (to encourage event organisers to take part in the voting) from the Audit Bureau of Circulations prior to distribution.
Note: By placing your votes you consent to the collection and use of your information by CAT Media and meetpie.com You may update or correct your information at any time.