The event will take place at London’s premier events venue, Evolution London, Battersea Park on 28th February 2020.
Keeping in touch:
- Latest event news will be at #MITAwards2020
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dietary requirements and attendance details
All guests at the M&IT Awards will need to supply their attendance details. This is usually submitted by the table purchaser, therefore if you have been invited as a guest by a particular organisation they will be collating this information on your behalf.
This information is required and enables us to create a comprehensive list of attendees for health & safety purposes, dispatch individual e-tickets to every guest, ensure all dietary requirements can be catered for and to produce a comprehensive table plan for your and your guests to know exactly where you will be sitting.
From January 2020 we will be asking for your table plans to be confirmed and for you to send across your dietary requirements, which needs to be completed in full and emailed to email@example.com prior to the event and in order for your ticket to be dispatched.
The event will be held at Evolution London.
Dress code: Black tie
- 18:00 – Champagne reception
- 19:00 – Dinner and entertainment
- 21:45 – Main awards ceremony
- 22:45 – Dancing to our live band, networking in the chill-out lounge and cocktails at our aftershow party
- 02:00 – Carriages
The M&IT Awards has teamed up with the Millennium & Copthorne at Chelsea FC to provide discounted hotel accommodation for the evening of the event.
For more information please use the link below.
- Liz Coleridge – Events Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org – +44 (0)1342 306723
- Maria Voller – Marketing Communications & Events Director – email@example.com – +44 (0)1342 306722
More from some of our sponsors