Dress code: Black tie
• 18:00 – Champagne reception
• 19:00 – Dinner and entertainment
• 21:45 – Main awards ceremony
• 22:45 – Dancing to our live band, networking in the chill-out lounge and cocktails at our aftershow party
• 02:00 – Carriages
The M&IT Awards 2021 gala presentation dinner will take place on Friday 8th October at Evolution London, Chelsea Bridge Gate, Queenstown Road, Battersea Park, London, SW11 4NJ. Please use the Chelsea Bridge entrance to the park.
Evolution London’s highly convenient central location means it is positioned closely to multiple transport routes. Situated on Queenstown Road in Battersea Park, the venue is easily accessible from the underground via Sloane Square, Victoria Main Line Station and by bus or taxi.
Stay at the luxury, 4* Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa and enjoy London’s trendy Chelsea Wharf development. Nestled between scenic Battersea Park, the River Thames and the iconic Battersea Power Station, our hotel features spacious, modern bedrooms and each one is equipped with individual bath and shower facilities. The proximity to Battersea Park provides guests with the option of also enjoying outdoor exercise, walks, cycling or picnics in the park.
For those who wish to relax, the hotel’s spa is an ideal escape from the city, offering a tranquil surrounding, indoor dimly lit lounge area and private rooms for professional body and facial treatments tailored to your personal needs.
Reaching the hotel is convenient for guests looking to avoid the congested city centre. Victoria and Sloane Square are the closest tube stations, within a 5 minute cab ride or 15 minute walk. Both are serviced by London’s famous red buses, no’s 137 or 452 from Sloane Square, or no. 44 from Victoria. Overground connecting trains are just 10 minutes’ walk from either Queenstown Road or Battersea Park stations.
Room facilities: flat-screen TV with selected satellite channels, movies on demand, wireless internet access, air-conditioning, tea/coffee facilities, safe, direct-dial telephone, mini bar, hairdryer, iron and ironing board (upon request), private bathroom with separate shower and bath.
Phone: 02070628021 / 02070628034
Corporate code: MITAWARDS2021
Price: £159.00 Inc VAT / £132.50 Ex VAT for single occupancy with breakfast (+ £15.00 for double occupancy)
Terms & Conditions:
• Payment to be taken 7 days prior to the arrival date.
• Cancellation free up to 7 days prior to the day of arrival.
• In case of late cancellation or no-show, the full amount will be charged.
• Credit card details will be required at the moment of booking.
Dietary requirements and attendance details
All guests at the M&IT Awards will need to supply their attendance details. This is usually submitted by the table purchaser, therefore if you have been invited as a guest by a particular organisation, they will be collating this information on your behalf.
This information is required and enables us to create a comprehensive list of attendees for health & safety purposes, dispatch individual e-tickets to every guest, ensure all dietary requirements can be catered for and to produce a comprehensive table plan for you and your guests to know exactly where you will be sitting.
From September 2021, we will be asking for your table plans to be confirmed and for you to send across your dietary requirements, which needs to be completed in full and emailed to email@example.com prior to the event and in order for your ticket to be dispatched.
• Liz Coleridge – Event Operation Executive – firstname.lastname@example.org – +44 (0)1342 306723
Keeping in touch:
• Stay up to date with the latest news and see what your industry colleagues have to say by following the hashtag #MITAwards2021
• If you need any information or assistance, you can also email us at email@example.com