Keeping in touch:
- Latest event news will be at #MITAwards2020
- You can email us at email@example.com
Dietary requirements and attendance details
All guests at the M&IT Awards will need to supply their attendance details. This is usually submitted by the table purchaser, therefore if you have been invited as a guest by a particular organisation they will be collating this information on your behalf.
This information is required and enables us to create a comprehensive list of attendees for health & safety purposes, dispatch individual e-tickets to every guest, ensure all dietary requirements can be catered for and to produce a comprehensive table plan for your and your guests to know exactly where you will be sitting.
From January 2020 we will be asking for your table plans to be confirmed and for you to send across your dietary requirements, which needs to be completed in full and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event and in order for your ticket to be dispatched.
The M&IT Awards 2020 gala presentation dinner venue will soon be confirmed.
Dress code: Black tie
- 18:00 – Champagne reception
- 19:00 – Dinner and entertainment
- 21:45 – Main awards ceremony
- 22:45 – Dancing to our live band, networking in the chill-out lounge and cocktails at our aftershow party
- 02:00 – Carriages