Please note: This page will be updated regularly as we receive new information.
Last updated: 15 September 2021
We will continue to abide by the current government guidance (Click here for more information) but all being well, anticipate restrictions to be completely relaxed by the time of the M&IT Awards on the 8th October, however in addition:
- All guests will be required to upload proof of being fully vaccinated to our e-ticket software or show a negative lateral flow test result taken within 48 hours of the event on arrival.
- Numerous hand sanitizing stations have been installed at the venue.
- There will be an increased cleaning regime which will be undertaken by the in‐house cleaning team.
- Signage will be increased to promote good hygiene.
- Pre‐registration is compulsory.
Subject to government guidelines the wearing of face masks will be completely at your discretion for your own comfort.
If a person has COVID symptoms on arrival at the venue or develops during the event we will and ask them to return home immediately. All remaining delegates will be updated on the situation accordingly.