The M&IT Industry Awards auction is open all year round, raising funds for the meetings industry’s own charity, Meeting Needs.
Supporting the auction supports you too! By donating a prize to the next M&IT online auction, you will not only be making a valuable difference to the way disadvantaged people live but you will also receive outstanding company exposure during the course of the auction, highlighting your product, logo, images and link to your own site.
Meeting Needs is a registered charity founded by leading figures in the UK conference and events industry. The objective of Meeting Needs is to raise funds for worthy causes relevant to the events industry which may not have the resources to raise sufficient funds without additional contributions. Many needy causes do not have access to public funding and Meeting Needs can provide financial support to these types of organisations through various fund-raising initiatives and activities.
Your donation will go towards projects similar to those listed below and will help us change the lives of those much less fortunate than ourselves:
• The provision of 162 tool kits to provide a sustainable income for 230 people in Ghana
• The funding of respite care for two British families whose children are suffering with cancer
• The investment in two tuk-tuks for an orphanage in Iringa, Tanzania, to generate income
• The production of information packs to support UK women diagnosed with cervical cancer
• The sponsorship of a mentoring programme to help young ‘care leavers’ improve their lives
Last year we raised a whopping £45,230 thanks to your generous donations!